Welcome to Arcanix
The four towers of Arcanix float above the town of the same name, the earthmotes they are built on immobile. Located on the shores of Lake Galifar, they serve as the principal magical research nexus of Aundair.
Administration of Arcanix
- Headmaster, Adal ir’Wynarn
- The Arcane Congress
- Tzandro Kavalant, Head of the Tower of Alchemy
- Cailan ir’Surana, Lord Stormcaller of the Stormborn Knights
- Ammadaeus d’Lyrandar, High Tempestua of the Stormborn Knights
- Captain Reteif Maartel, Knight Phantom and head of the Knights Arcane detachment at Arcanix
Towers of Arcanix
These four floating towers contain the studies, libraries, laboratories, offices, and lodgings of the Arcane Congress and Arcanix’s pupils.
Features of Arcanix
- Arcanix The Town lies below the floating towers, and serves most of its needs.
- Tower of Alchemy is a part of Arcanix, but doesn’t have a whole tower to itself.
- Trannick Hippogriffs serve as a taxi service between the town and the towers.
- The White Arch Largest landing for the towers, on Glarehold Tower.
- Library of Robideur on Skyreach is one of the more extensive libraries.
- The Headmaster’s Demesne is Adal’s personal research area and living chambers.
- Maze of Shadowy Terror in Amberhold is a gauntlet for students.
- Gate of Xabra atop Nocturnas serves as a passage circle to other planes.
- Starpeaks Observatory in the Starpeak Mountains.
Campaign Related Information
- DM Rewards Program
- All Characters have an Heirloom Wondrous item.
- The Character Questionnaire
- A brief history of the world.
- Religions of Eberron